Manager, Integration Management
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 510,000 customers with over 800 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Liaising between the IT teams and the business users
- Responsible for proposing strategy and reviewing the approach and detail for the integration of front end applications.
- Interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs
- Oversee and review documentation on requirement, and analyses the solutions
- Planning and Monitoring projects implementation
- Ensure change requests are well managed and prioritized according the change management control
- Producing reports with feedback to stakeholders
- Prepare IT presentation materials and conduct the presentation to various key stakeholders
- Harmonize IT teams to engage and deliver project initiatives within budget and timeline
- Lead and drive IT project initiatives independently
- Ensure delivery of all projects are in accordance with the Company's requirements and corporate objectives and adhere to scope, schedule and budgets, all within the PMO framework
- Ensure adherence to project prioritization mechanism and facilitate the required process
- Coordinate with application teams to execute resource planning and monitoring
- Liaise and work with key stakeholders to streamline production support process
- University degree in Business Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 10 years' related working experience and at least 5 years in managerial position.
- Working experience in Insurance institution is a must
- Working experience on financial application preferred
- Solid experience and knowledge in project implementation and management
- Knowledge in project management (Waterfall/Agile Scrum) and good communication skills, able to work with user departments and vendors
- Innovative with good presentation and communication skill
- Analytical mind-set and able to work under pressure
- Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
- Solid experience in Programme Management preferred
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.