The Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) was established by the Hong Kong SAR Government in 2000 with a mission to enhance the city’s global competitiveness. To remain globally prominent, Hong Kong strives to find new ways for its traditional sectors to thrive, and for the potential of emerging sectors to be unleashed. Harnessing the power of technology is key to achieving this.
Job Reference: CEO/IA/IA/2571/191213
- Plan and execute operational, financial and compliance audits;
- Prepare audit reports with constructive and practical recommendations;
- Follow up audit issues;
- Assist in facilitating enterprise risk management process;
- Provide professional advice to staff on operational efficiency and risk mitigation where appropriate;
- Assist Head of Internal Audit on reporting to Audit Committee;
- Perform ad hoc audit assignments as assigned by Head of Internal Audit.
- Degree holder with a relevant professional qualification (e.g., CPA, CIA);
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience, preferably with at least 3 years of internal auditing experience;
- Familiar with good practices in internal auditing, corporate governance and risk management. Strong IT knowledge, IT audit experience and/or experience in using a risk management tool a definite advantage;
- Strong analytical thinking, able to carry out original analysis, bench-marking against best practices and provide constructive recommendations is highly preferred;
- Well-organized, demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative and drive, and able to work under pressure;
- Tactful and assertive, with ability to build and maintain effective team/client relationships;
- Excellent report writing, presentation, and communication skills are highly preferred;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- High-level PC literacy, with proficiency in MS Office applications.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.