On 30 March 2012, China Minsheng Bank Corp., Ltd. (“CMBC”) successfully opened its first overseas branch in Hong Kong, marking a significant milestone of its international development.
Hong Kong Branch has made great achievements since its opening, capitalizing on innovative products and distinctive positioning. As of 31 December 2014, the Branch had over 2200 customers. The deposit balance amounted to HKD$74,695 million and the outstanding loans amounted to HKD$50,451 million.
To cope with a rapid expansion in CMBC Hong Kong Branch, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
- Handle audit assignments with objectives to evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls on various banking products, systems and operations
- Identify risk areas and propose solutions to mitigate potential risks
- Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations
- Perform follow-up review for proper implementation of audit recommendations
- Take up ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- 5 years of audit experience, preferably with 2 years in banks or
- financial institutions
- Good understanding of banking products and operations
- Independent with analytical mind and strong risk control sense
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)