Recruiter, Banking & Finance
Strong technical knowledge/ experience in loan operations such as document verification and collection. Around 4 years of in-house experience in commercial and personal lending domains. Strong business mind and comfortable working in Fintech-savvy office.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a vibrant Virtual Bank in Hong Kong with strong partnership with well-established corporations in banking, investment management, corporate financial advisory services, etc.
- Manage the daily operations of a Loan Operations team, providing direction to supervisory team to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of all loan document review, serving, collections and outbound call activities.
- Define, monitor and report service level
- Operates as a subject matter expert regarding Loan Operations processes, providing an escalation point for issue resolution
- Develop, review and update Loan Operations procedures in alignment with regulatory requirements and credit policies
- Support the continuous improvement of system and process design to improve operations efficiency and risk control
- Liaise with collection agency for debt collection or recovery
- Promote and encourage open and good communication amongst all levels of members
- Minimum 4 years’ working experience preferable in loans services covering document verification and collections for commercial and consumer loan products
- University degree in Banking, Business Administration, Finance or a related discipline preferable
- Proven ability to manage a team of staff with varying degree of knowledge and expertise on lending products
- Strong sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer services
- Experience in supporting lending product system improvement projects is a plus
- Team player and excellent inter-personal skill
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-changing environment to meet various deadlines
- Good in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.