Manager, Management Information Services
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home. Job Responsibilities
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Involve in in-house database implementation as well as management reports mapping.
- Ensure the data integrity of the database and the reports generated, to provide support to businesses on the queries.
- Provide analysis on business performance, prepare management reports and variance analysis to support decision making.
- Assist in other ad hoc assignments on corporate tasks and the formulation of budget and forecast as when required.
- Degree holder, preferably in finance, computer science or relevant discipline
- At least 5 years working experiences, preferably in banking industry
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Access, preferably with macro and SQL programming and financial modelling experiences
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Good learning attitude and strong analytical mind
*Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.