Manager People Management - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 27 Sep 17 2017-09-27
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager People Management.
In this role, you will
- The role is to support on the planning, development and management of staff resources
- Ensure resources are optimised and properly allocated across branch network.
- You will also be responsible for the implementation of both Global and Country level recognition programmes in order to uplift branch sales performance and quality.
- You will also promote exchange culture in the branch network to make HSBC the best place to work.
- Providing hands on supports to the establishment of Motivator Scheme
- Preparing detailed analysis and proposals to facilitate management decisions and reviews on the scheme.
- Liaising with Marketing, Operation and Information Technology teams on best solutions with minimal resources or against system limitations
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree holder
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Proficient in computer software programs especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in Project Management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound decision making capability
- Creative thinking
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KCI
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited