Our client is one of the leading global fund administration that focuses on alternative funds including private equity funds and real estate funds and private debt. They provide a wide range of fund services including fund administration, corporate administration, capital markets services, corporate and fiduciary services. As part of their expansion plan, they are seeking a manager to manage the private equity funds team of a portfolio of private debt clients.
- Manage client portfolios to provide good quality of private equity fund accounting services
- Manage and review team members' work to ensure efficient deliverables to clients including, but not limited to, investor allocations, capital calls, distributions, and waterfall calculations for Funds.
- Coordinate quarterly Investor Reporting: partners’ capital accounts, investor reporting requests including assistance to clients on investors’ queries
- Responsible for quarterly management fee calculations, performance working papers for fund entities, special purpose vehicles and carry plans Responsible for the quarterly and annual consolidated fund financial statements in accordingly
- Work closely with the external and internal auditors during year-end reporting
- Work together on the on-boarding of new clients
- Bachelor or Master level degree in accounting or relevant professional qualification
- At least 5 years relevant experience working in fund administration, accounting or audit, with team leading supervisory experience
- Experience in private equity, private debt or absolute return strategies preferred
- Knowledge of IFS and/ or US GAAP
- Experience in reviewing and preparing financial statements
- Very strong organizational skills, attention to details
- Strong communication skills, ability to deliver message in a very professional, timely and concise manner both internally and externally
- Be able to work under tight deadlines
If you would like to work in an environment that provides opportunities for personal growth and development, and would like to take up the challenge, please forward a note to me on email@example.com together with your CV. Thank you