Manager, Product Pricing
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you'll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world. Job Description:
- Support Head of Product Pricing and lead pricing on new products to meet company's profitability requirement, including planning and management of pricing deliverable, analysis of pricing results, coaching and review work from junior colleagues.
- Coordinate with various function such as Actuarial, Product, Marketing and IT on product architecture and implementation, assumptions justification, risk assessment, etc, throughout the product development and pricing process
- Conduct reinsurance negotiation
- Review marketing material to ensure product related information are accurate, review user requirement prepared by juniors and coordinate UAT for system development
- Prepare and review regular business reports and business analysis
- Manage financial analysis on special quotation and review illustrations
- University graduate in Actuarial Science or related discipline
- Qualified actuary - FSA, FCIA, FIA, FIAA or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the life insurance, preferably in product pricing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and experience in AXIS is an advantage.
- Proficient command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Good at problem solving under pressure and excellent time management
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance; and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose). Job Category:
Actuarial Posting End Date: