Manager, Quantitative Investment Solutions
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Value Partners Limited
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
• Covers Retail Seminars, Brokerage, IFAs, Family Offices and Institutional clients.
• Conducts systematic client call and email campaigns to establish propositions and to enhance penetrations
• Converts leads generated from client events and campaigns by conducting telesales and email activities
• Initiates sales activities and identifies business opportunities proactively
• Follows through the sales process in timely and professional manner
• Identifies the required sales material in conjunction with marketing colleagues
• To identify and develop new business opportunities in the retail or institutional space.
• To support QIS in all the activities related to business development and marketing.
• Degree holder major in finance, economics, or other related disciplines.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Candidates with fewer years of experience are encouraged to apply too.
• Being passionate about ETFs and quantitative investment strategies and see the long term vision of these products.
• Relevant experience is highly desirable, but not a must.
• Good analytical skill.
• Excellent organizational skills with experience in large scale seminar and giving public speech.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, proactive, flexible, independent but also able to collaborate in a team.
• Excellent in presentation skills and communication skills both in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at mail to: email@example.com. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.