Manager Retail Sales - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Sep 17 2017-09-28
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Retail Sales.
In this role, you will
- Support on defining the competency levels and the training requirements of branch network and determining needs based sales reinforcement strategies
- Identify development gaps and growth potential and developing concrete enhancements to expand productivity and increase sales
- Support the development of platform, system, reinforcement programs or tools, etc. and ensuring the successful implementation to facilitate best practices sharing, review success and transfer knowledge across the branch network
- Support business plan of Divisions to determine profitability, promotional, training and development strategies
- Support business focus of different streams to harness the synergies and encourage cross referral activities and build team sprits of the sales force
- Ensure all processes and procedures are accurate and in accordance with HSBC Bank policy standards and regulatory requirements
- Comply with local regulations in all aspects of strategy, sales processes, product suitability, client correspondence, financial promotions, administration and complaint handling
- Contribute to HSBC creating and retaining market leading standards and controls
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent relationship building and senior stakeholder management skills
- Positive, energetic, self-motivated with strong initiative
- Broad knowledge of the financial service industry and global marketplace
- Proven ability to develop strong, audience segmented communications plans and tactics
- Proven ability to multi task in a fast paced work environment and prioritize work assignments
- Support on defining the competency levels and the training requirements of branch network
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009D2Q
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited