Manager, Risk MIS & Infrastructure
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Support the development and implementation of credit risk related systems and prepare credit risk MIS on different bank portfolios.
• Implement and participate in projects related establishment and / or enhancement with the credit risk systems and limit management framework involving user requirements discussion, UAT and performing production launch.
• Prepare credit risk MIS on different bank portfolios timely and efficiently and ensure the SAS / SQL logics are accurate for reporting purposes.
• Involve and support various risk management workflow re-engineering, revamp of credit risk MIS processes & controls and development of in-house MIS database and applications.
• Manage and support the on-going enhancement and maintenance of various credit risk systems with main focus on limit management.
• Develop SAS / SQL logics for formulating new portfolio management and various credit risk analytics.
• Continuously enhance credit risk MIS processes and deliverables including formulating and implementing improvements to the MIS as well as controls.
• Manage and coach junior teammates in SAS / SQL and data mining skills.
• University degree holder in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics and/or quantitative or related disciplines
• Minimum 4 years’ related experience in banking industry
• High proficiency in SAS, SQL Server Reporting Service, SQL, Excel Macro and MS Office
• Experienced in IT system project management, system implementation, conducting UAT and preparing user requirement
• Sound knowledge in credit risk limit management system
• Experienced in statistics and data analysis preferred
• Strong communication, writing, problem solving, analytical and project management skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Putonghua)
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager