The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited (HKMC), together with its subsidiaries and subsidiary undertakings (the HKMC Group), is a premier corporation and the HKMC Group is engaged in asset purchase and servicing, general insurance (including mainly mortgage insurance, reverse mortgage and SME financing guarantee businesses) and life insurance businesses in Hong Kong.
HKMC commenced its business in the area of Infrastructure Financing and Securitisation (IFS) since 2019. To support the growing business, we are now inviting high-calibre individuals to consider the following openings in our IFS Division.
The incumbent will:
- Undertake responsibilities over an assigned loan portfolio including, among others, periodic and ad hoc review and reporting, early actions on credit deterioration, stress testing;
- Participate in the due diligence process of new investments;
- Conduct ad hoc project research or studies;
- Assist with ongoing portfolio reporting to management and/or Investment Committee and related administrative tasks;
- Assist the team in managing loan administration matters; and
- Assist the team in managing operation risk, internal governance and policies of the division.
- Degree holder preferably in Risk Management, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, International Business or Investment;
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ work experience in renowned institutional banks, institutional investors or advisory firms in one or more of the following areas:
- project advisory or financing;
- corporate lending or restructuring;
- risk management; or
- related discipline in infrastructure financing or investment.
- Strong analytical and stakeholder management skill;
- Ability in handling complex transaction structure, financial model and documentation preferred;
- Good communication and presentation capabilities;
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel applications;
- Good command in spoken and written English; Fluent in Cantonese, Putonghua or other languages an advantage.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating current and expected salary by 3 June 2021.
Please visit http://www.hkmc.com.hk/eng/careers/job_openings.html for other application methods.
Please ensure that all information provided to the HKMC Group is accurate, complete and updated. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment exercise. Please read the HKMC Group Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants at the HKMC website before completing the application form. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.