Manager, Sales and Channel Development - HSBC Life
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Sales and Channel Development
. Principal responsibilities
- Assist to lead and drive the sales and channels related development and enhancement projects in line with department or function's key priorities focusing on delivering sales performance, efficiencies and improved channel or customer experience
- Support sales platform development and enhancement projects driven by group or local key stakeholders and provide expertise to ensure department or function's key business priorities are covered in the projects
- Provide expertise in system and process flow design to ensure appropriate sales process and excellent customer or channel experience are integrated into the design
- Develop and maintain strong project governance management across the end to end process pipeline to ensure that all major projects or initiatives are joined up and focus on the priority areas
- Ensure the compliance of Sales Platforms with all regulatory requirements and internal standards and processes
- Ensure timely completion and achievement of project deliverables
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University Graduates
- Solid years of experiences within Life Insurance field preferred
- Good exposure in the insurance industry is preferred with strong business acumen
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and can proactively drive a project independently
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong Microsoft application knowledge
- Must be a team player
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.