Manager/ Senior Manager, Intermediary Business
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Value Partners Limited
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
The candidate is expected to be able to work independently to support our existing clients in promoting our investment solutions. Apart from existing clients, the candidate is also expected to help extend our distribution network so as to enhance our market penetration in the industry.
• Support our direct clients and even distribution channels like banks, insurance and and IFAs to extend our distribution network and promote our fund products – conducting training, product update and client seminar, etc
• Has considerable experience to conduct portfolio review and wealth management planning for direct clients.
• Work under pressure to achieve sales targets
• Able to conduct market research on business, product update, and new product development, as well as compiling investment write-ups
• Provide professional sales support services to direct clients and distributors, as well as handling account opening work and related paper work.
• Assist preparation of marketing materials like fund presentation, periodic commentaries and email communication with investors.
• Conduct market research to assist the team on business and product developments.
• Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
• Holder of SFC license 1, 4, 9
• At least 5 years of relevant sales support/client servicing experience in the financial services industry
• Sales & Marketing experience in Asset Management Industry is preferred
• In-depth knowledge in financial products
• A team player and accommodative in different working environment
• Passionate and aggressive – able to achieve sales targets
• Good Chi and Eng writing & communication skills
• Highly customer oriented and self-motivated
• Good time management skill, strong self-discipline and can work independently
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua is preferred
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.