Manager, Specialist, Operations, Account Services, Consumer Banking
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Lead a team of 2 - 10 members in Consumer Banking Individual Account / E-Channel Service.
- Provide operation support to Consumer Banking, Institutional Banking and Private Banking on account opening, customer information and account record maintenance.
- Provide support to daily transactions and monitor staff/ search agent's/ vendor performance
- Handle internal/ external customer compliant tactfully
- Provide periodic operational reports and management reports as required ;
- Provide suggestions to the supervisor on ways to improve the efficiency and quality of services ;
- Provide support in ad-hoc project and assist to conduct testing on various systems enhancements
- University graduate ;
- Minimum 3 years experience in consumer banking operations;
- People management experience preferable
- Good sense of risk awareness ;
- Ownership of results and commitment to personal goals ;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills ;
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.