Manager, Trade Operations - Asset Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
My client is an international asset management with strong presence around the world, Hong Kong is their APAC regional hub covering more than 10 countries and employed over 5000 employees. With their business expansion, they're now looking for a manager or senior manager grade candidate for their asset management trade operations.
My client is an international asset management with strong presence around the world, Hong Kong is their APAC regional hub covering more than 10 countries and employed over 5000 employees.
- Be an integral part of the daily trade operation team, providing trade related supports
- Work with brokers, custodians banks to monitor the quality of services
- Provide support to documents required for CIO and/or risk department
- Face traders and PMs and handle inquiries from them
- Assist in monthly/quarterly reports for compliance team
- Identify areas for improvements for work flow and systems
- Collaborate with peers, other business units and functions amongst Asia country offices.
- Participate in projects as and when required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with 5+ years' experience in middle office functions
- Knowledge of asset management trade process, settlements, corporate actions, valuations and investor services support
- Strong communication skills, able to work efficiently with multiple stakes holders
- Encourage and drive changes within a highly dynamic, fluid environment. Comfortable in challenging traditional processes to strive for efficiency.
- Experiences with Bloomberg, OMGEO CTM, or Protia preferred.
- Project management experiences are strongly preferred
With the right candidate, my client will offer an industry competitive compensation package, career development platform and excellent employee benefits
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519