Manager / Assistant Manager, Corporate Audit
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Value Partners Limited
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
• Assist to lead and manage audits across the business function, from planning to reporting, ensuring appropriate audit coverage, quality and efficiency.
• Prepare audit reports and discuss audit findings with business unit heads, advising around process development where issues are raised and ensure appropriate actions have been taken.
• Ensure the proficiency and relevancy of the audit framework through constant review in light of business and regulatory changes.
• Good knowledge in SFO and regulations applicable to the asset management industry. Sound knowledge in Taiwan FSC and China CSRC framework would be a plus.
• Strong risk and audit concept and proactive in addressing risk matters.
• Onsite audit visit in Group’s subsidiaries and associate.
• University degree with relevant professional qualifications such as CA/CPA.
• More than 4 years of relevant experience with asset management business.
• A sound knowledge on auditing within the Fund business, specifically its associated risks and control concept.
• Good report writing skill.
• Excellent project management, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good project management skill and able to work independently.
• Fluency in written/spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
• MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Flowcharting Software (preferred).
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at mail to: email@example.com. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.