Manager / Assistant Manager, Transfer Pricing
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
Overview KPMG China operates in 16 cities across China, with around 10,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and regions, and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
- Developing, marketing and implementing transfer pricing solutions across Asia Pacific and other regions
- Identifying work opportunities through internal and external network of contacts
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Developing, managing and supporting inter-company pricing for existing and new value chain and identifying opportunities regarding tax and business efficient value chain
- Supporting the lead partners to ensure effective and timely input to business initiatives and projects, including marketing initiatives, thought leadership and technology-solutions
- Managing a team of transfer pricing professionals in supporting, planning and / or delivering projects as appropriate
- University degree holder in economics, finance, accounting, engineering or other relevant discipline and / or MBA
- CPA, CFA or holder of another relevant credential
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in a professional firm or in-house experience within industry. Less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Analytical, strategic mindset with strong numerical skills
- General knowledge of databases and other technical resources relevant to transfer pricing analyses
- Experience and understanding of international transfer pricing and tax principles
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Strong command of written Chinese and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese); other languages represent a potential advantage
- Good MS office skills, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.