Manager / Senior Manager - Tax Technical and Training - Tax National
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. Work you'll do:
Your role as a leader:
- Keep track of and analyze Hong Kong tax legislation development;
- Conduct tax technical research;
- Develop tax articles and publications;
- Manage and share tax knowledge internally;
- Manage and oversee tax training;
- Leverage technology to maximize productivity;
- Handle ad-hoc assignments and projects etc.
- Manage a team to deliver the above.
- Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- University degree or above with min. 6 years of tax experience in a Big 4 firm;
- CPA, CTA or other equivalent professional qualification;
- Strong HK tax technical knowledge; knowledge in PRC tax and international tax would be preferred;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal abilities;
- Good business writing, facilitating and presentation skills;
- Good spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Position offered (i.e. Manager / Senior Manager) will depend on the years of experience.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN174702