- Hong Kong
- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
Manager / Senior Manager, Client Experience (6 months contract)
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for a Manager / Senior Manager, Client Experience.
Be part of our Client Experience Team to support the complaint handling in a professional manner so as to recover customer's confidence in the Bank and where possible turn complaints to business; to safeguard the Bank's good image in the public and reinforce the Bank's integrity and reputation. The incumbent will have to identify and escalate to Senior Management of Client Experience & relevant stakeholders any potential threats, risks and areas for improvements to the Bank.
Key Role & Responsibility
- Ensure all complaints have gone through sufficient investigation, analysis, escalation and reflection, and is possible, rectification by applying the available resources / authority.
- Manage and input both positive and negative customer feedback information for effective and prompt response.
- Analyse customer feedback and identify the root cause and problem owner of each complaint.
- Initiate and follow-up, when appropriate, process / service improvement program.
- Identify potential threats / risks / areas which lead instant rectification / improvement, and also business opportunities, and escalate them to appropriate parties for follow-up actions.
- Act as a mentor to junior staff of the team.
Qualifications & Skills
- Tertiary education/University degree with relevant experience in banking.
- Solid experience in customer complaint handling and / or investigations
- Sound knowledge of banking services and products features will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Customer focus and assertive.
- Good manner in handling customer feedback and complaint.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Able to speak Mandarin is an advantage.