- Managing a team or assisting the engagement partner in carrying out quality audit (including but not limited to annual audit, SOX audit and statutory audit etc.) and other assurance services to clients across various industries other than the Financial Services industry
- Managing all aspects of audit engagements including planning, administration, staff scheduling, staff coaching, execution and closely monitoring engagement progress to ensure pre-agreed deadlines and milestones are met
- Managing relationships with clients effectively
- Providing guidance, coaching and constructive feedback to team members
- Assisting with the preparation of audit proposals and presentations
- Finance analysis reporting and financial statement reviews
- Qualified accountant with at least five years audit experience with a major firm
- Audit experience / knowledge in IFRS
- US GAAP accredited would be a plus
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin is preferable
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, is flexible and can work under pressure
- Outgoing, energetic, willing to take up challenges
- Socially confident with good diplomacy and organisation skills
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.