Manager / Senior Manager, Private Market Investment
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Asset Management, Private Equity
Founded in 2005, Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH) is China’s leading wealth and asset manager with a focus on global services for high net worth individuals and enterprises in China. In the first half of 2017, Noah distributed over RMB62.7 billion (US$9.7 billion) of wealth management products. As of September 1, 2017, Noah had assets under management of RMB132.6 billion (US$20.5 billion).
Noah distributes a wide array of wealth management products, including fixed income products, private equity fund products, mutual fund products and insurance products. Noah also develops and manages financial products denominated in both domestic (RMB) and foreign currencies, covering real estate funds and funds of funds, including private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds and fixed income funds through Gopher Asset Management. In addition, in 2014, the Company launched a proprietary internet finance platform to provide financial products and services to aspiring high net worth individuals and enterprise clients in China. Noah delivers customized financial solutions to clients through a network of over 1,250 relationship managers across 205 branches and sub-branches in 76 cities in China, and serves the international investment needs of its clients through a wholly owned subsidiary in Hong Kong. The Company's wealth management business had over 164,700 registered clients as of September 1, 2017.
Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited (“Noah International”) is a wholly owned offshore subsidiary of Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH). Managed by experienced senior management and professional specialists, Noah International is rooted in Hong Kong with the eyes on the overseas market, connecting the globe with the most updated financial information and offering the high-net-worth individuals, family offices, and corporations in China with the full range of overseas asset allocation, family wealth inheritance, and other financial services, through its group subsidiaries including Noah Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited, Noah Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited and ARK Trust (Hong Kong) Limited.
We are seeking enthusiastic applicant for the following position in Hong Kong:
- Conduct research on macro or sector trends and form in-house views on specific region, sector or strategy and formulate in-depth understanding of emerging technology
- Prepare detailed quantitative analysis of potential private equity/ venture capital primary, secondary and co-investment opportunities
- Conduct due diligence on private equity/ venture capital funds and co-investment opportunities including meetings and desktop analysis, etc
- Use various analytical tools and external databases to perform research and analyze deal related data
- Build Excel based valuation models
- Interact with internal and external parties to a deal (Investment team in other locations, managers, intermediaries, sellers, etc.)
- Assist in due diligence and IC approval process as well as support in the preparation of deal memos
- Provide support with fundraising/ marketing efforts (research, presentations & etc.) for fund products across various strategies
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering. MBA from top business schools is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in Internet/Technology, Investment, Finance or Business Development
- Passion for technology and China market
- Past product or engineering experience in TMT space is preferred
- Strong quantitative and finance skills (with an emphasis on valuation and corporate finance skills)
- Demonstrable interest in investing, independent, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, outspoken, keen to learn, able to adapt in new challenges, good team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Mandarin is a must
- Competitive package + year-end bonus + comprehensive insurance benefit
- Full range of professional training program
- Bright career path to every successful candidate
- Company sponsors selected professional qualification
Please attach a detailed resume together with your current salary, expected salary, notice period and contact information. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.noahwm.hk
Data held by Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited relating to employment applications will remain confidential and be used only for job application purposes. Applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year and we may refer suitable applications for other vacancies within the organisation.