Fusion Bank Limited (“Fusion Bank”) is a licensed virtual bank in Hong Kong and a joint venture between Tencent Holdings Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Hillhouse Capital and renowned Hong Kong entrepreneur Mr. Adrian Cheng (invested via investment entity – Perfect Ridge Limited), each bringing unique expertise, experience and insight to the partnership.
Our Customer Service team is a bridge between our virtual bank business and customers, and helps improve our products, customer experience and relationships. We strive to provide professional customer service support and world class service excellence.
- Participate in loan and deposit transaction processing and customer support, internal/ external account and GL adjustment initiatives, provide user requirement and conduct UAT from operation perspectives
- Handle end-to-end customer/ account maintenance tasks (such as decease, bankruptcy, close account, etc.)
- Perform transaction exception and adjustment tasks
- Perform DPS related operational tasks
- Collaborate within front to back departments to achieve operational excellence and risk control, close communications with internal and external counterparts to develop and implement systems to enhance processing capacity, quality and Straight Through Processing (STP)
- Execute, approve, and monitor daily operations
- Assess operational capacity and risk elements of new business initiatives as well as daily operations
- Escalate potential operation issues, provide recommendation and suggestion to the direct manager
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Bachelor degree holder with relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of retail banking experiences in General Banking Operations
- Familiar with loan and deposit products, transaction processing from various channels
- Hands on experience in transaction exceptional handling, account/ GL adjustment, TU and DPS operations
- Good knowledge on market practice and regulatory requirement
- Innovative, adaptable, and willing to work in a challenging environment
- Detail oriented with strong risk awareness and analytical mind
- Proven time management and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Well-versed in PC knowledge and skills, e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
To apply, please submit your CV with information on your 1) expected salary and 2) availability via the "Apply Now" button. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.