Manager / System Analyst (eCommerce & Web Portal), Information Technology
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 510,000 customers with over 800 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Report to eCommerce team manager for the planning and coordinating of eCommerce & Web Portal projects
- Oversee eCommerce & Web Portal applications to ensure smooth and stable business operation
- To lead the development team on analyze business and user requirements, propose solutions and creating design specifications
- Manage, prioritize projects and resources
- Deliver high quality solutions and in compliance with group standard
- Interact with stakeholders from various levels to ensure smooth communication
- Ensure change requests are well managed and prioritized according the change management control
- Coordinate and facilitate the project execution related activities
- Coordinate with IT and user team on system deployment arrangement
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- For Manager, Minimum 7 years' related working experience for project management
- For System Analyst, minimum 4 years' related working experience
- Solid experience in managing portal application and eCommerce hosted under web or cloud platform
- Knowledge on web and mobile application development using AngularJS, React.js, Node.js, Java and React Native
- Experience with Microservice, API and Web Services, e.g. REST, SOAP
- Experience with mobile application development & management is a plus
- Cloud service knowledge such as Azure, AWS, or Aliyun
- Good knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Understanding of Agile/Lean software delivery methodology is preferred, able to work with user departments and vendors
- Good problem-solving skills and communication
- Able to work under pressure
- Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager role
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.