We are hiring a Managing Director(M&A) for a Chinese comprehensive investment bank which provides a range of products and services to all kinds of enterprises, institutions and high-end clients. This position is based in Hong Kong
- Work on cross border M&A deals (Hong Kong and Mainland China);
- Build up and maintain relationship with potential clients;
- Responsible for screening potential target companies and structuring transactions;
- Conduct financial analysis, research and due diligence on target companies;
- Generate industry research reports, marketing pitches and other presentation materials.
- Degree holder in any disciplines or above;
- At least 8 years of cross border M&A experience in investment banking or securities firms;
- Candidate with M&A license is a must;
- Strong industry market research background;
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must).