VMS Group of Companies (the “Group”), is a leading multi-strategies investment group with diversified businesses covering proprietary investments, structured finance, asset management, securities brokerage and corporate finance advisory. The Group, with AUM around USD 3 billion, makes private investments in private / public equity and pre-IPO / IPO investments as well as special situation investments including distressed assets, acquisitions of controlling equities, collateralized loans and bonds.
Lead the team and the team’s origination, structuring and syndication capabilities and develop the syndication investor base.
- Identify and engage prospective issuers and investors in new channels. Establish strong relationships with existing and prospective clients (issuers & investors).
- Manage a team in debt origination and syndication, distressed debt and assets and special situations funding across the Greater China region.
- Handle real estate investments and financing projects including asset acquisition and secured lending within the Greater China region from pre-investment analysis, due diligence, execution and post-investment monitoring and exit management.
- Lead the team to evaluate and execute complex transactions crossing multiple product lines.
- Responsible and accountable for risk throughout the area. Operate within Company’s risk and credit parameters; identify, assess, manage, monitor, and report risk of all types.
- Gather market intelligence of real estate sector, to embrace, anticipate and react accordingly to market dynamics.
- Work on establishment of a credit fund.
- Entrepreneurial role, broad mandate
- Degree holder or above, preferably with a major in finance, real estate, accounting or economics
- 5+ years' relevant experience in real estate investment, fund investment and/or asset management
- Well versed in relevant regulations and understanding of Greater China.
- Excellent communication in Chinese and English
We offer various training opportunities and great career path. Candidates, who are interested in this position, please submit your CV including current remuneration details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information collected for recruitment purpose only