Market Business Manager Lead, Greater China Hong Kong Market
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Lead the Hong Kong Market Business Manager (MBM) team in supporting the management teams of Greater China Hong Kong (GC HK). This may include deputizing for the Team Leaders/ Market Leaders/ Market Group Heads. Act as the contact point and conduit for the market and the support areas.
- Maintain an effective control environment and execute and document operational and - where applicable - supervisory controls according to Private Banking (PB) Division standards; ensure proper follow-ups to performed controls.
- Manage and/or contribute to market/Chief Operating Officer (COO) driven initiatives. Collaborating and Cross Sharing of information with other Front Office (FO) and Non-FO departments to achieve alignment, synergies and effective cooperation.
- Update and support GC HK MGHs in monitoring, tracking and analyzing individual and team key performance indicators (KPIs) as well as the risk & compliance scorecard. Assist in implementing budget plans and ongoing monitoring and follow-up.
- Assist in delivering more sustainable financial performance via the implementation of the GC HK strategy.
- Establish, enhance and maintain relationships across the OneBank franchise that will assist the Division in its business strategy and goals. Keep up to date with latest market developments.
- Degree holder with minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in Private Banking (PB). Business manager with several years of experience in similar capacity is highly preferred
- Relevant regulatory knowledge and understanding of PB/wealth management is desirable
- Hands on experiences in front to back operations and processes
- Excellent relationship skills to engage with stakeholders at all levels and cultivate positive working relationships within PB and cross divisionally
- Ability to work independently and to be proactive in all situations
- Excels in team-work, collaboration, presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.