Manager - Financial Services Recruitment
An international leading market data provider is seeking an experienced professional to join the Market Data Product Management team in Hong Kong.
- Support and maintain the group Market Data content management, initiatives and executions for the APAC region including Japan.
- Investigate and source new data content among the group broking business operations in the APAC region.
- Responsible for the data onboarding process / cycle, including collect data requirements, data entry, input processes.
- Coordinate new data onboarding initiatives with external data vendors.
- Coordinate with Market Data Technical and Front Office Development teams to ensure / improve ongoing data integrity and pricing / calibration / publishing.
- Work closely with the data commercial group and provide pre-sales support to global sales & business development teams.
- Provide data support to customers and vendors relating to the groups data products, incl. announcements and queries.
- Knowledge of OTC markets and trading room environment preferred, involved in product, analytics / pricing roles.
- Knowledge of key financial information vendor systems and infrastructure / distribution systems. e.g. Refinitiv, Bloomberg, ICE Data, etc.
- Strong market data analysis experience across various market data products and asset classes are essential.
- Detail orientated and proficient with intermediate / advanced MS Excel and database analysis capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written at all levels.
- Highly self-motivated and good people skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently.
- Understanding of data feed API protocols and low latency data distribution solutions (internal & external) would be beneficial.
- Undergraduate degree required.