Market Risk – PRC Investment Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Our client is a leading Chinese Investment Bank looking to grow their risk management team in Hong Kong.
- Handle risk assessment of FICC positions, analyse large P/L events and VaR movement
- Ensure limits are well monitored and properly reported, identify material risks and propose risk mitigation
- Preparation of monthly market risk reports and explain risk dynamics on FICC
- Perform ad hoc assignments and handle special projects from time to time assigned by supervisor
- Quantitative background in Science/Mathematics/Financial Engineering/Risk Management, CFA/FRM is a plus
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant experience in market risk experience within investment banking / security house / asset management
- Sound knowledge and experience in developing macros, VaR and related risk management tools is an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
To express an interest, please apply or contact Fabienne Cheng on +852 2520 5073 for discussion.