Our client, a top performing securities firm with stable growth is currently in search of a Market Risk VP to join their high performance team.
- Experience on equity and derivative products
- Analyze and review both qualitative and quantitative risk exposures, report findings to senior management
- Responsible for model risk assessment on new business or products
- Enhance and improve both risk management framework and structure
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure accurate communication and documentation on risk management
- Minimum 3 years of risk management experience in brokerages/investment banks/securities firms or related industry
- Knowledge and experience in both equity and derivative products
- Good command of Mandarin both written and verbally is compulsory
For a confidential discussion kindly send a copy of your updated CV to Jasmine Choong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to overwhelming response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.