Market Strategist, Wholesale
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
Our client is one of the most established an international asset managers in headquartered in Asia. The firm is currently hiring a Market Strategist to join its wholesale team and work closely with the senior management on strategic business planning. The position is based in Hong Kong, reports directly to the regional head, and responsible for developing sales strategies, identifying market opportunities to best position the firm against competitors, and cooperating with all stakeholders including the investment, product and business development teams.
- Work closely with the wholesale business team to develop a responsive program to deliver sales ideas to frontline staff and improve awareness of the firm's investment outlook and products.
- Support the wholesale teams in Hong Kong and mainland China to work on active schedules for presentation to 3rd party distributors across the Greater China region.
- Ensure that the firm is positioned as the preferred provider on the fund platforms in the Greater China region and target to gain market share with external distributors.
- Work with the product and marketing team to develop various materials for use in the field, including market updates, fund profiles and/or performance updates.
- Enhance the sales team market knowledge and improve competitiveness across product, service & marketing.
- Degree in Finance or a related discipline
- Candidate with CFA, CPA qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in financial institutions / banks
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to translate investment concepts/outlook into easily communicated presentations/ materials which enhance the audiences’ knowledge and support sales activity.
- Apply business acumen in planning and execution, seeking guidance as required.
- Support cross-departmental collaboration to deliver a market competitive offer.