Marketing Assistant (Marketing) – Real Estate Investment / Development
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
Directly report to Managing Director, Hong Kong based role with regional coverage, leading global investment managers
- Directly report to Managing Director
- Hong Kong based role with regional coverage
- Leading global investment managers
The Company is a leader among global investment managers specializing in alternative investments. The firm emphasizes an opportunistic, value-oriented and risk-controlled approach to investments in distressed debt, corporate debt (including high yield debt and senior loans), control investing, convertible securities, real estate and listed equities.
- Scheduling heavy travel arrangements and preparing detailed itineraries as needed;
- Answering, screening and managing incoming phone calls, faxes and mail from executive level clients;
- Maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings, conference calls and events;
- Performing research via the internet and subscription-based research portals as requested;
- Manage the administration for onboarding new and prospective clients, gather the appropriate information and ensure completion of the CPI/IPI forms
- Reviewing, preparing and managing expense reports;
- Managing incoming invoices and processing correspondence and letters;
- Maintain contact databases for managing mailing and distribution lists;
- Become the Sales Force super user for the team, manage data input and reporting as required – develop a proactive approach to managing the information under the guidance of the marketing reps
- Reviewing, tracking and maintaining documents; following-up to obtain information as necessary;
- Developing and maintaining the filing system; and
- Performing other administrative duties as needed, such as faxing, copying and ordering supplies
- Experience with financial service firms is preferred;
- Associate degree or above is required.
- Outstanding follow-up and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Proven experience utilizing internet resources;
- Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook; and
- Native in Mandarin and fluent in English is required.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong track record in managing multiple projects with a proven ability to prioritize;
- Versatility to pick up support activity across different departments and locations;
- Self-starter with a proven ability to take initiative;
- Team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism; and
- An ability to handle highly confidential situations with professionalism and tact.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please email CV to us in Word. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com