Reporting into Marketing Automation Manager, the Marketing Engagement Specialist will be primarily responsible to strategies and execute marketing activities that acquires the right customer and activates them in ways that will win their heart and help to achieve the business objectives.
- Lead marketing initiatives for customer acquisition, developing and executing the necessary content and media plans that drive conversions to meet KPIs.
- Actively monitor performance of customer acquisition, analyse data and develop actions to optimise the marketing and media.
- Drive the development, execution and on-going management of customer communication journeys to engage, activate, and retain customers. This includes working across teams to identify business needs, ensuring availability of data and data flow, engagement design, content development and execution, to monitor on-going performance.
- Working in close partnership with Marketing Technology Squad, supervise and execute for various marketing or customer communications on marketing cloud, from journey design, content build, to deployment while ensuring the correct content is delivered to the intended target audience.
- Identify gaps and opportunities to contribute to the planning of future marketing automation capabilities.
- Support the overall Marketing Team, and drive integrated campaigns as required as customer acquisition and engagement is at the heart of all marketing activities.
- Provide regular tracking and analysis reports on acquisition and engagement activities according to schedule.
- Nurture your team to achieve their specific goals by ensuring they have the necessary resources, capabilities, and development opportunities.
- Manage budgets in an organised and timely manner.
- Ensure that all acquisition and engagement touch points are consistent to the Tone of Voice and adheres to the brand guidelines, and take initiative to evolve the brand guidelines as appropriate.
- You will be hands-on, help draft messages and write content for customer communications when needed, as the aspires to be a culturally relevant financial brand and also ensure customers are always in the loop if something goes wrong.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of consumer marketing experience in Hong Kong with both planning and execution responsibilities, ideally including experience from banking, financials, or fintech sectors.
- Possess hands-on experience executing on marketing automation platforms, preferably Salesforce, but others such as Adobe, Emarsys and Oracle will be considered. Otherwise candidates must demonstrate extensive experience using other marketing tools such as DoubleClick.
- Proven track record in producing effective marketing campaigns across digital and traditional mediums.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge in marketing technology, and how data and experimentation is embraced to run marketing in an ‘always-on’ manner.
- Shows flexibility, the ability to meet deadlines, ability to work under a fast-paced environment, changing direction when needed.
- Strong cross-functional communicator and collaborator, with excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Marketing KPIs and performance measurement are second nature, you are able to take strategic decisions based on data insights