Our client, a global financial solutions provider is dedicated to hire a Marketing Manager (APAC) to support the region and will work closely with the APAC Head of Marketing to develop and execute regional strategic and tactical marketing initiatives. The key responsibilities fall within the following areas:
- Influence development of marketing strategy, programs, tactics and objectives for the region with key stakeholders across functions.
- Work with global segment and product marketing teams to execute segment/product-specific programs for the region - refining global value propositions for regional use as appropriate, and support origination of value propositions for region-specific solutions.
- Execute lead generation campaigns and accelerate pipeline growth in chosen market segments and geographies, optimising campaign performance across different tactics. Ensure cooperation across teams and establish regular ROMI metric tracking and discussion to drive future campaign strategy.
- Execute integrated customer retention strategies to build advocacy and maintain 100% client retention to increase wallet share. Build and execute initiatives to foster deeper relationships – higher and wider within key accounts.
- Develop digital marketing tactics across programs, including international websites, social media, email, and content amplification platforms. Leverage account-based marketing (ABM) and align tactics with corporate priorities and sales goals to drive growth and maximise productivity.
- Support regional brand awareness campaigns. Position Broadridge as a trusted industry leader. Build thought leadership content and case studies, leveraging global content and generating locally relevant content.
- Work with our PR agency to enhance company’s profile in the region via interviews, press releases, articles and paid media initiatives. Develop relationships with industry associations, partners and other influencers such as analysts and consultants. Develop and support effective communication platforms to clients, prospects and the wider market community.
- Plan and deliver impactful (virtual) customer events, roundtables, and webinars, and maximise BR’s participation at (virtual) marquee events and tradeshows. Manage end-to-end event process.
- Support a strong, transparent and collaborative regional management framework by providing reporting and transparency across marketing programs to maximise marketing impact.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- University degree (or similar)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a B2B marketing management capacity within financial industry and/or technology company
- Experience in managing marketing programs across the marketing spectrum (digital, thought leadership, demand-generation, events, brand, PR)
- Understands industry, regulatory, competitive, technology trends
To apply for this position, please simply click on the “APPLY NOW” bottom. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice. To apply for more jobs, please visit our website at www.kellyservices.com.hk.