Marketing Manager, Loyalty Program
- Drive customer loyalty and continuous engagement with our credit card / payment business.
- Analyze internal data and exam external lifestyle trends from time to time to maintain a competitive edge for our Rewards Program.
- Conduct periodic points-earning and burning promotions, design and procure superior redemption items for the catalogue.
- Delivery of effective marketing communications materials for loyalty / credit card / payment campaigns.
- Collaborate with relevant parties/other marketing teams to align on activities and to ensure the smooth launch of different marketing programs.
- Responsible for formulating, planning development and implementation of Rewards policies and programs for the Company.
- Monitor program progress / effectiveness and conduct post-program evaluation for future improvement.
- University degree in Marketing, Business Management or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in loyalty programs, wallet payments or digital products plus solid marketing experience. Exposure in bank environment will have added advantage.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes.
- Ability to pay attention to details, especially those in relation to product implementation timeline and associated risks. Strong business acumen with excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on-marketer that's comfortable rolling up sleeves to get the job done under the tight timeline
- Creative, analytical, well-organized and excellent communications skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese (including Putonghua) and English
- Proficient in MS Office applications