At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
This role assists to meet sales target by developing products, monitor product profitability, perform financial analysis and gather market intelligence, as well as administer reinsurance program and related administration support.
- Execute marketing campaigns and agency incentives to boost up sales regularly
- Assist to develop innovative marketing/sales tools, prepare system requirement and conduct user acceptance testing
- Prepare proposal and analysis on market campaigns
- Support marketing activities and conduct training to agents.
- Promote corporate and product branding awareness
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing, Insurance or equivalent
- 2-4 years relevant experience and exposure in executing marketing activities or agency incentives or product development in insurance sector
- Professional qualification in insurance industry (ACII or ANZIIF) is preferred
- Possesses good sense in online/digital marketing and IT
- Knowledge in general insurance products
- With good business acumen and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS applications
- Self-motivated, able to meet tight deadline and work under pressure