Marquee Sales, Analyst, Hong Kong
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB SECURITIES
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor. Business Overview:
The Marquee business at Goldman Sachs is responsible for delivering digital products and services to our institutional client base. We design and build highly scalable products and services providing access to Goldman Sachs content, data, analytics, risk and execution services. These tools help to transform and simplify client experiences while generating new revenue streams and business models for a leader in global financial markets. Marquee is composed of talented and passionate sales people, product managers, designers and engineers, working together to change the expectation of institutional finance. Responsibilities:
- You will primarily be responsible for selling analytics and risk products and services across asset classes. You will work closely with more senior salespeople and product experts who will help you learn the specifics.
- You will sit within a global team, supporting senior salespeople in covering and owning client relationships in APAC. Marquee Sales is responsible for all aspects of a client's relationship with Marquee, from initial engagement around Marquee's capabilities through to closing the first deployment of a Marquee product, cross-selling other Marquee products and services, and managing the long-term client engagement.
- Marquee's clients have various touchpoints within Goldman Sachs across asset classes and business divisions. You will build and leverage your internal network to ensure proper coordination and delivery of best-in-class client experiences.
- Marquee Sales is accountable for all aspects of the digital sales cycle, including lead generation, initial client engagement, client demos, agreeing commercial terms, documentation and closing. You will be integral to all parts of the digital sales cycle. Confidence and enjoyment of presenting digital product to clients, and keenness to close, are critical.
- You will track and manage your sales pipeline and be accountable together with the global team for sales metrics and relevant OKRs.
- You will advocate for your clients' needs, and will help mobilize collaboration across functions, product teams and levels of seniority within the organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Marquee is an entrepreneurial business that suits individuals who have a passion for technology, enjoy identifying emerging trends and can think strategically about how to position the business to capitalize on new opportunities.
Marquee Sales is seeking an analyst or associate level candidate who is:
- Client-centric and has proven relationship-building / networking skills
- Dynamic, confident and tenacious, able to carry a sale through the complete sales cycle and own the relevant metrics
- Displays strong organization and communication (oral and written) skills
- Is a team player and natural collaborator
- Speaks Mandarin
In addition, you will need:
- Foundational knowledge of at least one major asset class (Equities, Rates, FX, Commodities, Credit)
- Experience of a tech-focused business or business initiative
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity