- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
- 15 Jul 18
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 750 funds, more than 105,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $133 billion. Globally we employ more than 220 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta.
5 reasons to work
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
- Our Clients Come First
- Get it Right, First Time
- Prioritise People
- Be Solution Focused
- Work as One Team
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Middle Office Analyst to join our Middle Office team at Mainstream Group. Our Middle Office team are responsible for providing accurate trade management, analytics, data and reporting services to our client’s whilst also supporting the Middle Office in Australia. This role would suit someone looking to develop their career in funds administration, develop their skills in analytics and build experience in a client driven environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Meet the daily and periodic trade management deliverables including electronic trade booking, confirmation and reconciliation processes on typical hedge fund securities.
- Liaise with hedge fund clients, execution brokers and prime brokers managing the trade execution and settlement process across a range of markets and products.
- Investment instrument research and creation, including management of corporate actions.
- Daily position, valuation, exposure and NAV reconciliation and related reporting.
- Monitor investment compliance ensuring Managers adhere to their mandates.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure provision of a high level of service in terms of deliverables and operational issues.
- Develop and maintain procedure documents for your processes, the team or other assigned area.
- Other ad hoc tasks and responsibilities as required.
You will bring 1-2 years’ experience in financial analysis preferably with a fund background. Tertiary qualifications in finance, mathematics, economics or statistics will see you bring to the role the technical and analytical skills needed to succeed. You will need experience in working with clients and delivering to their deadlines. A strong passion for further developing your career and technical knowledge is a must. You will be someone who learns quickly and can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a supportive environment to the right candidate. Note that you must have the right to work in Hong Kong on a permanent basis to apply for this role.