Middle Office Analyst / Associate
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Middle Office Analyst / Associate to join FundBPO (HK) Limited. Part of Mainstream Group Holdings Limited, an Australian Stock Exchange listed company (ASX: MAI) and one of Asia-Pacific’s leading independent fund administrators
FundBPO (HK) Limited
FundBPO (HK) Limited is part of Mainstream Group Holdings Limited, an Australian Stock Exchange listed company (ASX: MAI) and one of Asia-Pacific’s leading independent fund administrators. Mainstream Group Holdings Limited has seen exceptional growth since its inception in 2006 with assets under administration in excess of US$123 billion. Mainstream has operations across Asia-Pacific, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Europe and the UK. For more information on Mainstream, please visit our website http://www.mainstreambpo.com www.mainstreambpo.com
Middle Office Analyst / Associate
Due to rapid expansion of our Hong Kong office, you are invited to join FundBPO (HK) Limited in the role of Middle Office Analyst or Associate depending on your experience:
- Responsible for the core trade cycle including electronic trade booking, confirmation and reconciliation processes on typical hedge fund securities.
- Liaise with hedge fund clients, execution brokers and prime brokers managing the trade execution and settlement process.
- Monitor and execute trade settlements for a range of markets and products.
- Investment instrument research and creation, including management of corporate actions.
- Daily position, valuation, exposure and NAV reconciliation and related reporting.
- Monitor investment compliance ensuring Managers adhere to their mandates.
- Assist in the development of trade management systems and processes.
- Contribute to ad-hoc fund research and reporting as required by Fund Managers.
Successful applicants will have:
- 1 to 3 years trade support experience with either a fund manager or administrator, asset management firm or investment bank.
- Experience with Bloomberg, Omgeo and trade management products.
- A Bachelor degree with major in Finance or Business Administration.
- An understanding of the finance and regulatory environment in the region (ASIC, SFC or MAS) through education or past working experience.
- A level of basic knowledge in financial accounting.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent numerical skills.
- Good organizational skills to meet daily deadlines.
- Solid spoken and written English skills suitable for working closely with International Fund Managers.
- A particularly capable graduate will be considered for the Middle Office analyst position.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, a five day working week with reasonable hours and a supportive environment to the right candidate. Note that you must have the right to work in Hong Kong on a permanent basis to apply for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity in an exciting and interesting role through which you will gain in depth experience in the investment process servicing leading regional Fund Managers. If you are passionate about your clients and have the training, skills or experience to make a valuable contribution to your new company, please submit your full resume with available start date, current and expected salary by email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com