- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
- 19 Feb 18
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 750 funds, more than 105,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $133 billion. Globally we employ more than 220 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta.
5 reasons to work
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
- Our Clients Come First
- Get it Right, First Time
- Prioritise People
- Be Solution Focused
- Work as One Team
Due to rapid expansion of our Hong Kong office, you are invited to join Mainstream Fund Services (HK) Limited in the role of Middle Office Associate:
- Supporting the Middle Office Trade Management process for Mainstream clients
- Trading reconciliation using a combination of in house and third party trade products
- Manage breaks from execution to settlement achieving resolution on issues
- Prepare ad-hoc trading analysis and reporting as required by Fund Managers
- Cross train in and support Middle Office portfolio valuation and reporting activities
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new transitions and product upgrades
- Train Analysts in BAU production tasks and contribute to team management
- Take the lead in developing solutions to specific client on boarding requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders in the interests of service delivery
Successful applicants must have:
- 2~3 years solid industry experience in trade management with a financial service provider
- A Bachelor degree with a major in finance with relevant post graduate studies
- A full understanding of the trade cycle with the ability to independently solve trading problems from execution to settlement
- In depth familiarity with the full range securities and OTC products traded through the region
- Experience working with VBA and SQL will be a plus
- An ability to work well under pressure with excellent organizational skills in order to ensure deliverables are consistently met
- Strong attention to detail both on own work and in a reviewing capacity
- A disposition to working closely with clients and stakeholders in the delivery of services
It will assist if the candidate understands the finance regulatory environment in the region (ASIC, SFC or MAS) through their education or past working experience.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a supportive environment to the right candidate. Note that you must have the right to work in Hong Kong on a permanent basis to apply for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity in a fast paced environment through which you will further develop your experience in the portfolio trading and investment process servicing leading regional Fund Managers.