Middle Office Associate (6 Months Contract)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Global Associates
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Our client is the HK Branch of an international Bank. It is inviting application for the Middle Office Associate . Reporting to the VP - Middle Office, the job holder will assist the Middle Office team head in internal control and wealth management platform setup and maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with internal control functions, including review of client transactions, client account opening cases, client risk profiles, remittance due diligence etc.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining system by participating in and coordinating the system design and user tests
- Assist the Management to maintain investment products and services platform
- Support management on periodic reporting
- University education desirable, but not a must
- 5+ years relevant experience in Banking Operations Support, gained in some of the following areas: Policy & Procedures, Process Workflow, Internal Control, Middle Office Operations, Client Onboarding, Business Analysis and other relevant areas
- Understanding of Wealth Management products and services
- Experience in MS Excel, Word as well as Banking Systems
- Maturity, pleasant and ability to work in a small team environment
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested please send your full resume in MS Word format, along with salary history and expectation to Daniel Luk (email@example.com) and a cc: copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.