When it comes to company formations, Vistra is an acknowledged industry leader, we provide a full range of company formation services, including international incorporations, post incorporation technical and corporate services, corporate governance and legal services. Operating across all major countries, including onshore and offshore jurisdictions The role
As a Middle Office Operations Director for Company Formations (CF), you will be responsible for ensuring the successful design and execution of effective delivery of Middle Office services (e.g. new incorporations, technical services and client acceptance) to the Company Formations client base in North Asia.
- Designing, establishing and managing the Company Formations’ service delivery model and infrastructure
- Designing, implementing and monitoring performance metrics and operational controls. Accountable for the provision of services to clients in line with contractually agreed KPIs and SLAs in order to meet the clients’ needs whilst achieving cost effective delivery (including implementing KPIs and SLAs where required)
- Drives the continued development of the Company Formations Middle Office function (all products and services) in North Asia by leading continuous quality and cost improvement and standardisation efforts across the complete end-to-end service delivery infrastructure
- By understanding the business requirements of the Company Formations business unit, leads the day-to-day Middle Office teams and acts as their primary business partner in driving operational efficiencies to achieve the CF sector’s operating margin and profitability targets (i.e. financial KPIs)
- Manages the in-country client service delivery / Middle Office staff, monitoring the operational success against objectives and continually exploring opportunities to improve the client experience
- Keeps abreast of any legal and regulatory requirements and developments, ensuring that the design and implementation of the service delivery is in line with regulatory compliance and Trust and Corporate Service Provider (TCSP) protocols
- Supports the creation of high-performance service delivery teams through continuous upskilling and training of team members to ensure that they are well equipped to deliver the required services and are proactively developed to meet future needs
- Drives a culture focused on service quality, innovation and continuous improvement
- Proven ability and experience in implementing large strategic initiatives with significant technology and operational components
- Proven track record in managing middle office operations while integrate effectively with front and back offices by building strong, cohesive partnerships in a matrix organization
- Superior/Substantial client service and engagement capabilities and skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically and understand a client’s underlying business and organisational needs
- Demonstrable experience of managing risk control, budget control and quality control metrics of service delivery and client acceptance programmes
- Bachelor's degree/University degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or its equivalent
- At least 10 years of middle office operation (or continuous improvement) management experience in a senior capacity.
- CPA Qualification is nice to have (but not essential)
- Prior experience gained from Professional Services or Financial Services firms with substantial knowledge in service delivery and client engagement is highly desirable.
- Proven experience of business planning, budgeting, and managing P&L for a business of this type
- Experience in developing, implementing, optimizing business processes and service delivery models
- Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
If you have any questions about the role please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org