Excellent opportunity for an experienced trade management professional to join our Middle Office team and cover a wide range of trade operations.
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 1,000 funds, more than 101,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $183 billion. Globally we employ more than 270 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta. About the role
Provide accurate and timely trade management, related reporting, data and analytical services to Mainstream Group clients, external third parties and internal stakeholders. The role requires working as a senior specialist in trade management and associated services across a broad range of financial service software products in the delivery of trade and position management services, as well as supporting other services provided by Mainstream in Hong Kong and Australia.
The role is responsible for:
- Meet the daily and periodic trade management deliverables.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure provision of a high level of service.
- Ad hoc reporting development and analysis as required by clients and stakeholders.
- Act as the specialist to go to and the solution provider in Trade Management and related areas.
- Independently provide lead and close out on trade management break, settlement and related issues.
- Work closely with clients on deliverables and operational issues.
- Develop and maintain procedure documents for the Trade Management or other assigned area.
- Support the Middle Office Accountants in the meeting of NAV and portfolio reporting deliverables.
- Provide close integrated support to the teams’ Team Leader or Assistant Manager by taking responsibility and delivering on daily deliverables, client on boarding and projects.
- Provide developmental support to other departments within the company
- Provide leadership and task training to Analysts and Associates within the team.
- Other ad hoc projects and responsibilities as required.
- Provide coverage on rostered public holidays as required (Days in lieu will be given)
- Keep up to date with and abide by Mainstream policies and procedures.
Skills & Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications required in Finance, Business or Commerce preferred.
- Over three years’ solid experience in Trade Management or Fund Manager Operations team, either with a Middle Office provider, Fund Manager or Prime Broker / Custodian.
- Detailed experience in trade execution processing, reconciliation, break management and settlement issue resolution required.
- Client on boarding experience an advantage as component to the role.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems, assess the effectiveness of business processes and identify collective value and dependency across projects
- Advanced Microsoft Project, Excel, Word & PowerPoint skills
5 Reasons to work at Mainstream
- Ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deliverables;
- Very high level attention to detail as composite to the role;
- A good team player with the ability to take responsibility for the team from time to time and acts as back up to other team members;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new IT applications ;
- Strong communication skills both oral and written;
- Ability to independently solve trade management problems and escalate when needed;
- Also must be able to work independently and be self-motivated and an aptitude to working closely with other internal and external specialists;
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and complete tasks within tight deadlines;
- Ability to develop and train team members on trade management processes;
- Take the lead in developing solutions to specific client on boarding requirements;
- Strong Customer Service focus aimed at strengthening client & stakeholder relationships.
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
Our Clients Come First
Get it Right, First Time
Be Solution Focused
Work as One Team