Money Market Manager - Global Private Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Money Market Manager.
In this role, you will
- Support Senior Money Market Dealer in managing deposit book and pricing, loan funding, and liquidity related issues
- Support Time Deposit pricing exception approvals
- Execute Deposit and Loan orders through in house systems
- Produce Management information on the Money Market business
- Answer clients' and Relationship Managers' enquiries on Money Market issues
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree Holder
- Quantitatively savvy
- Prior Treasury or Dealing experience preferred
- Basic knowledge in Interest Rates and Foreign Exchange
- Flexible and able to learn quickly
- Good communication skills
- Tolerant to certain administrative tasks
- Eligible for Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute Type 1 and Type 4 Licenses
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AEGS
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited