Monitoring and Surveillance team lead-Investment Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 22 Sep 17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
Our client is a top tier investment bank looking for an experienced Monitoring and Surveillance candidate to head up their team.
- Close interactions with Global Markets business lines in driving internal controls and compliance frameworks.
- Oversight and closely monitor compliance testing and surveillance teams for APAC
- Manage surveillance team including trade surveillance and e communication surveillance
- roll out any new surveillance initiatives and projects
- University Graduate with a bachelors degree in Finance,Law, or related discipline(s)
- 10-15 years experience in surveillance at an investment bank
- Compliance monitoring and testing experience are prefered
- Strong experience in managing a team
- regional exposure