My client, a fortune 100 company, is rolling out a new insure-tech business in Hong Kong. As part of their expansion into APAC, they are looking for a Security Engineer to join their team.
About the company:
My client is looking to rollout a new platform that will provide end-to-end digital insurance services, online. From application, to quotation, through to underwriting, issuance and claims all done with a few clicks of the button. This model has been very successful in the US, and they are looking to replicate that success in the APAC region.
As the team has grown, they now need to bring on a security engineer to help define and implement security best practices moving forward.
- Hands-on role, reporting directly to the CSIO, but acting as an independent function
- Responsible for implementing the security frameworks
- Ideally looking for candidates with CIS or SOC2 security framework experience
- Understanding of cloud and tech frameworks essential
- Greenfield work: establish policies, and continue to revise and add to them as the firm grows
- CISSP certifications preferred, but not required
- Join a small team, with big ambitions – looking to grow by 10 times in the next 2 years.
- Great opportunity to get in on the ground floor, and see the direct impact of your work
- Many details are confidential, but this group has big plans for the digital insurance space
- All the advantages of a small company, with the backing of a big firm; Culture of a start-up, backed by a Fortune 100 company
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within IT, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 5721 6381 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of APAC's top-tier financial institutions. For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles.