.Net Software Engineer - Leading Insurance - 28k
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 08 May 18 2018-05-08
Top tier international financial institute with excellent promotion schemes is looking for a Software Engineer specializing in .NET development to join their regional team to work on their high-profile regional system development project.
Our client is a high performing financial institute with a reputable brand name, a strong IT development team. They are looking for a couple software engineer with solid C#.Net development skills to join their system development project related to IFRS18.
A .Net Developer will be expected to:
- Collect user requirements work together with system analysts
- System development and maintenance for Microsoft C# .NET application covering design programming, testing and documentation
- Participate in designing and developing the company's backend systems and databases to improve overall application and business processes
- Provide recommendations on assisting the company's system configurations, modifications, and implementations
- Perform systems release support to user acceptance test team or user department
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 1 year of C# and Microsoft .NET programming experienc
- Familiar with relational database (MS SQL database) and application framework development
- Previous work experience in financial institutes is an advantage but no essential
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills will be an advantage
- Fresh graduates with about 1 year of work experience in software development will also be considered
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as a Senior Analyst Programmer
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.