- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- CNB Express Talent-Spot Asia Co., Ltd
- 14 Jan 19
Our client is a global technology solution provider focused on driving infrastructure modernization, security transformation, cloud integrantion and digital experieinces.
- Technologies around cisco and Arista
- Specific banking experience
- High networking experience
- Work closely with the Project Manager and other engineers to design migration plans for the network I WAN I MAN I server migration schedules.
- Build configurations based on the high level designs;
- Contribute their ideas to the design, integration working with the LAN and WAN infrastructures team;
- Create and maintain network documentation and diagrams based on standards.
- Are experienced in the implementation and troubleshooting of multiple routing protocols and multilayer switches at an enterprise level, and shall possess excellent problem¬ management and customer service skills.
• Data Center Experience (Summary)
o Strong knowledge of routing and switching.
o Knows high level storage from a connectivity point of view
o Knows high level compute (HP and Dell blades in particular) from a connectivity point of view
o Knows high level DWDM technology and connectivity.
• Existing environment
o Catalyst 6500, 4500, etc… (Existing switches)
o Nexus 7K (Existing switches. Used primarily for aggregating blade switches from Blade Systems)
o Smaller Arista switches for OOB Management
o Heavy routing design within DC
DC separated by different BGP AS. So a multi-AS environment with lots of BGP filtering and BGP related metrics.
OSPF is used as IGP inside an AS within the DC
o No MPLS within the DC but connects to MPLS network from Service Providers. VRF Lite used within the DC. So some basic understanding of MPLS is required.
o A little bit of Multicast PIM is configured. Need to migrate existing multicast configuration to new DC network.
o ADVA DWDM used in HK and Japan. DWDM in HK is a managed service from HK Service Provider. DWDM in Japan is in house and ADVA is helping them to build the circuits and so on.
• New DC design (High Level)
o Aristo 7508 (DC Core Switch)
o Nexus 9K (DC Edge Switch)
o 1/10G, 40G and 100G network
• Structured cabling knowledge is required. Needs to have basic knowledge of the different cabling requirements for 1/10G, 40G and 100G. Basic knowledge and understanding of the different types of optics supporting the different Ethernet speeds.
• The person:
o Someone who can plan and execute DC network migration.
Interested party please send your full resume with expected salary by clicking the below APPLY button.