Our client is a strong performing hedge fund with global existence, currently expanding and strengthening their preference in Asia, looking to hire a seasoned Network Engineer to join them in HK/Australia to design, and enhance low latency trading infrastructure performance.
- Liaise with multiple teams to design, implement, support global network, focus on high performance and low latency trading applications
- Utilize monitoring tools to locate, diagnose and solve complex network infrastructure related issues
- Effectively communicate network related issues to traders and developers
- Develop automated work flow to improve efficiency of complex network infrastructure issues, network management, and maintenance of trading applications
- Support and troubleshoot a hybrid wireless and wired high performance network environment
- Assist in documentation of new processes and procedures to improve team efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 6 years of hands-on networking experience in financial industry CCNP / CCIE certification
- Sound knowledge and troubleshooting of IP networking and TCP/ IP Strong knowledge of Switching, Routing (BGP) and Multicast (IGMP, PIM).
- Solid Python scripting experiences, and expertise in GIT/REST/JSON.
- Experience working with big data storage and warehousing tools (such as database, Splunk).
- Linux Shell experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Experience planning for space, power, and structure cabling within data center environments.
- Ability to work well as part of global team in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrates good judgment, ability to evaluate short and long-term impact, and confidence to select and execute decision when required
- Mature, self-motivated, a driver for the team, strategic and mature thinking skills when it comes to tackling complex problems
This role is based in HK/Australia. Overseas candidates are welcome to apply.
To apply, kindly send your CV to email@example.com