Network Engineer (IT)
The company is a large MNC that operates in multiple industries. They proactively invest heavily into new Network / Network Security technologies. Additionally, they are going through a transformation in there day to day operations, looking at moving into an Agile framework giving candidates wider technology expertise and advice with a lot of opportunities to develop there technical understanding.
From a culture perspective the environment is relatively flatline environment, with a lot of collaboration and a lot of potential career opportunities going forward.
• Involved in High level solution design all the way to lower level design on network and network Security infrastructure
• Ensure smooth delivery of any ongoing project, working on configuration and implementation of Network and network Security technologies
• Responsible for supporting data infrastructure, including Incident, Problem, and Change Management
• Apply, examine, support and troubleshoot a global network including routers, switches, WAAS, Load Balancers and firewalls;
• Using tools and automation to proactively monitor and assure quick response to any issues;
• Successfully receive technical escalations and independently provide solutions to resolve high impacting network incidents. Expertly conduct root-cause analysis for major problems and drive the troubleshooting to resolution;
• Communicate with business units during projects and incidents;
• Participate in vendor management and governance process
• 5+ years' experience in Network Design / Implementation and Support
• Must be CCNP certified
Interested candidates, please click the apply button and submit your CV.
Alex Fraser is a specialist Associate Consultant based in Hong Kong working within the IT infrastructure industry. My sole mission is to be able to provide the highest quality service to both my clients and candidates to ensure a smooth process in the job hiring process.